Off-Road UTV Tours
This brief section is for those of you who would like to scan, vs read, like most of us 🙂 To save you a call, 95% of what you want to know about the off-road tour is directly below:
- Most guided tours are lame, this one isn’t.
- Take a 1.5 hr, guided off-road tour where you drive up hills, through creeks, and more.
- Witness epic views on a private mountain that overlooks the mountain range.
- Yes, you drive.
- The beginner – to the expert – will love this tour!
- The guys like the mud and hillclimbs, the ladies like the views and pictures they get to take.
- Kids, Pets, and Age Restrictions
- Kids and car seats are allowed, so are pets 🙂 You have to 18 years old to drive with a valid drivers licenses.
- We have 2, 4, 5, and 6-seater UTVs available.
- As far as the types of UTVs, we have: Razors (RZRs), CanAms, Honda Talons, Yamaha RMAXs, V-Twin Teryx4 800s, and more.
- We offer tours at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM (5 PM and 7 PM in the season).
- We are open 7 days a week.
- Most are $299 per vehicle/tour.
- We do have premium vehicles that are $399 per tour.
- We do not charge per person, but per vehicle.
- For large groups, call for a group rate. 912-281-9091.
- We have a 350-acre private mountain where we have over 10 miles of action-packed trails.
- We have what we call a million-dollar view, which overlooks the entire mountain.
- Our off-road park is 25 minutes outside of Gatlinburg, in Sevierville, TN.
- We give our guest the address to our off-road park after booking online or at our main location.
- Our main location in Downtown Gatlinburg is located at 446 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (again, this is not the off-road park address).
- To be clear, we don’t hand out this address unless you book 🙂
How to Book:
- You can either book in our main office in Gatlinburg or online.
- Here is the direct link where you can book: Off-Road Tour Booking Link.
- If you book online, you’ll be sent the renters agreement, insurance link, and the address.
For those of you who would like to take it all in, keep reading 🙂
Most guided tours are lame, but Off-Road Gatlinburg’s is not!
Small children stay safe, while even the avid off-roader has a blast!
Experience the Smokey Mountains like never before on Unseen Pass’ 350 acre private mountain. Witness the Unseen.
2-seat, 3-seat, 4-seat and 6-seater UTVs are available. Tours are a solid 1.5-hrs long!
Bring the family and friends along for the ride. Prices are affordable at only $299 per UTV (we don’t charge per person).
Tour times are as follows:
- 9:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 5:00 PM (spring-fall only)
- 7:00 PM (spring-fall only)
Note: The off-road park is 25-30 minutes from the on-road location in Gatlinburg, TN – so please keep that in mind.
Have an original experience and one you will be talking about for months. Even avid off-roaders won’t be disappointed with this experience.
Off-Road Gatlinburg can accommodate groups up to 70 people and groups like bachelor and bachelorette parties, church events, and more. If you’re looking for things to do in and around Gatlinburg, TN – taking an off-road tour will be the highlight of your trip. For group rates, please call 912-214-8161.
Click the red button to get started.
For those of you who would like to gather all the details, keep scanning.
To reserve your rental, click the red “BOOK ONLINE” button to get started.
Unseen Pass uses Peek, one of the top tourism booking plugins, which makes it super easy to book your off-road tour.
Simply go through the flow. Select your time and book your off-road tour.
After you book – you’ll be sent the following at least 48 hrs before your reservation:
- Renter agreement
- Insurance information
We make it easy to e-sign the renter agreement and to secure your insurance for the day of the rental.
You’ll have all the essentials and need to complete them completed before arrive 🙂
Once you show up and check in, you’ll be ready to get a briefing on your rental, then off you go.
This off-road course is no joke. Because of that, it’s to your advantage to follow the tour guide.
The guide will go at a moderate place and ask that you follow his or her tracks (or lines) to avoid getting stuck, ruts, areas of danger and more. Again, these trails are nothing to take lightly.
Unseen Pass makes it super affordable to take a tour.
Each UTV is $299 and that price covers either a 4 or 6-seater for a 1.5-hr tour.
Tours becomes even more affordable when you split the cost with friends and family!
In addition to the rental prices – there are taxes, insurance ($15 per day), and fueling cost (typically $8-20), depending on the duration of your rental. This is standard practice with any rental company.
What are the other essential details, qualifications and requirements?
Here’s the gist:
- You must be 21 years or older to drive (18 if supervised) and have a valid drivers license
- The off-road park is NOT at the on-road UTV rental location in Gatlinburg, TN 🙂
- If any participant acts out of line or doesn’t follow the tour guides instructions, they will be guided out and asked to leave immediately.
- UTVs are pet friendly
- UTVs are child friendly with the proper equipment (i.e. car boosters)
- No alcohol, drugs, or similar substances.
- If it rains, the tour-guide has the open to cancel and refund your rental -or- reschedule your tour to a different date of your choosing. Your safety is our #1 priority, then your fun 🙂
Here are the top FAQs:
#1) Do I need to book in advance or make a reservation?
The only way to book is to book in advance, unlike the on-road rentals 🙂 It’s super easy to book online through our site or to call us at . Unseen Pass uses the top tourist booking software that most others in the industry use which is Peek, which will make it super simple on the both of us. You’ll have a streamlined experience online. Here’s the link to book your rental: Book Online.
#2) How many people can comfortably ride in a UTV?
Unseen Pass has 4 and 6-seat UTV at it’s off-road park. Depending on your party, that will determine which Roxor you need.
#3). What do I need to be able to book an Off-Road tour?
A valid credit card and drivers license is required. You also must be 21 years of age (or 18 supervised) to be able to drive on the off-road course. Unseen Pass will hold your credit card on file via Peek for $500 incase of an accident if there are damages not picked up by MBA Renters Insurance (or for the deductible).
For those looking for four-wheeling adventures and outdoor activities in the Appalachian and Smokey Mountains, we have designed a unique and original experience for you!