If you are looking for UTV, SXS, and off-road 4×4 ATV rentals in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN – you’ve found the company that offers premium units at an affordable price. We have enclosed units and winter suits for those of you who would like to feel the crisp air. You can even bring kids and grandparents along for the adventure with Off-Road Gatlinburg.
Street-Legal SXS Rentals Overview
- Rent a street-legal UTV (aka a SXS) and take it to the national parks, through Downtown Gatlinburg, and even over into NC.
- We offer the most road-legal destinations out of any UTV rental company: Cherokee, Cades Cove, Greenbrier to name a few.
- Rent from 2 hrs all the way up to a week.
Kids, Pets, and Age Restrictions:
- You have to be 21 years old with a valid licenses and matching credit card to rent.
- Kids and car seats are allowed.
- Pets are allowed.
- We have 2, 4, 5, and 6-seater UTVs that are to be used in the National Parks, the dirt roads, and on the street.
- We have a variety of premiumUTVs, open and enclosed: CanAms, Hondas, Yamahas, and more.
- We are open from 9 AM to 11 PM
- Open 7 days a week.
- The price for these units are based on the number of hours, not people.
- It’s a 2-hr rental minimum, which starts at $169
- You can get one for the full day for $400+.
- You can even rent up to a week.
- For large groups, call for a group rate. 865-325-1353.
- We offer the most destinations out of any UTV rental company: Cherokee, Cades Cove, and Greenbrier to name a few
- Our pick up location and main location is located at 446 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
How to Book:
- You can either book in our main off in Gatlinburg, or online.
- Here is the direct link where you can book: On-Road Tour Booking Link
- If you book online, you’ll be sent the renters agreement and link to insurance in advance.
Cold Weather Accommodations
Encloses UTVs and zero-degree snow suits are available to you
Don’t let the cold get in the way of the best experience you can have in and around Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Chose a 2-seater, 3-seater, 4-seater, 5-seater, or 6-seater UTV Rental. We have a variety of SXS and UTVs, including turbo units and Roxors, available to rent. Rent one from 2 hrs all the way up to a week! Prices are affordable. To see more and the options available, click the link below.
Book your UTV Rental online today!
Click the red button to get started.
For those of you who would like to read more and get the nuances, keep scrolling 🙂
To reserve your rental, click the red “BOOK ONLINE” button to get started.
Unseen Pass uses Peek, one of the top tourism booking apps, which makes it super easy to book your SXS, UTV, or Roxor.
Simply go through the flow. Select your vehicle, the duration, and check out.
After you book – you’ll be sent the following at least 48 hrs before your reservation:
- Renter agreement
- Insurance information
We make it easy to e-sign the renter agreement and to secure your insurance for the day of the rental. We also provide downloadable routes.
You’ll have all the essentials completed before arrive 🙂
Once you show up and check in, you’ll be ready to get a briefing on your rental, then off you go.
Unseen Pass makes it affordable to rent a SXS, UTV, or Roxor.
Prices range from $169 for 2 hrs to a little over $399 for a day. Two, four, and six seaters are all the same price – so if you are bringing family and friends along for the ride, it makes it uber affordable. Here’s something that’s easy to scan:
2 HR – $169*
3 HR – $249*
4 HR – $299*
8 HR – $399**Prices are subject to change based on seasonality and demand.
Unseen Pass also has longer durations.
In addition to the rental prices – there are taxes, insurance ($15 per day), and fueling cost (typically $8-20), depending on the duration of your rental. This is standard practice with any rental company.
Maps and Routes
Take a short trip through the historic nature trail or ride for hours through places like Cades Cove.
Unseen Pass provides routes, maps, and more to make it easy for you to explore these places.
We’ve cut out the guesswork and made it easy for you 🙂
Unseen Pass takes out the guess work on finding the best places to see while on your adventure.
Whether you are the type that likes paper routes or the type who would rather use a smart phone app, we’ve got you covered.
What are the other essential details, qualifications and requirements for the UTV Rental?
Here’s the gist:
- You must be 21 years or older to drive (18 if supervised) and have a valid drivers license
- There is no-off roading (designated forrest roads only in the national parks)
- UTVs are pet friendly
- UTVs are child friendly with the proper equipment (i.e. car boosters)
Unseen Pass is open from 9 AM – 9 PM, with extended hours on most holiday’s and weekends.
Monday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Here are the top FAQs:
#1) Do I need to book in advance or make a reservation?
It would be nice if you booked in advance and would speed up the process for your rental 🙂 It’s super easy to book online through our site. Unseen Pass uses the top tourist booking software that most others in the industry use which is Peek, which will make it super simple on the both of us. You’ll have a streamlined experience online. Here’s the link to book your rental: Book Online.
#2) How many people can comfortably ride in a UTV?
Unseen Pass has 2-seat, 4-seat, 5-seat, and 6-seat SXS. Depending on your party, that will determine which UTV or SXS you need.
#3). What do I need to be able to rent a UTV?
A valid credit card and drivers license is required. You also must be 21 years of age to rent a Roxor. Unseen Pass will hold your credit card on file via Peek for $500 incase of an accident if there are damages not picked up by MBA Renters Insurance (or for the deductible).
For those looking for four-wheeling adventures and outdoor activities in the Appalachian and Smokey Mountains, we have designed a unique and original experience for you!